1) Easily attached to a brushcutter for quick mowing.
2) The resin cover on the outside would not damage stubbles of rice plants.
3) Reduces water splashes.
4) The small diameter allows mowing in areas with narrow intervals among stubbles.
5) Can be used in rice paddies filled with water approximately one week to one month after planting rice plants.
6) Soil can be cultivated and stirred while mowing, which stimulate the stubble of rice plants and produce strong plants.
|Code||Description||For use||Diamater ×Tooth||Q'ty /Carton||Gross weight/Carton|
|0857||Mizukusa cutter||Blade for water rice field||130mm×5P||60pcs||10.5kg|